Evaluation of our CEIAG programme
As part of our Careers and Outreach programme, we constantly strive to improve the CEIAG provision offered to pupils.
We look to gaining feedback from pupils to allow us to identify what is working well, what needs to be improved and what pupils would like to see.
Pupils are invited to complete an online evaluation, through Microsoft Forms, after an event or activity. This gives them the opportunity to rate the sessions/activities attended and, for some sessions, give feedback to demonstrate their understanding.
Our evaluations are then assessed to give key action points for each activity or event, to support future planning.
Key actions overall for CEIAG Outreach / Careers programme 2022/2023:
- Continue to develop links with local Colleges / University / external stakeholders
- Continue to develop the number of opportunities available to pupils
- Ensure feedback is gathered from all opportunities to allow for evaluation and development to take place
- CEIAG Focus group to be set up (staff and pupils)
- Develop “Careers” ethos throughout the school
- Develop a system of feedback from parents that reports on CEIAG provision
- Encourage parents to offer support (ie offering workshops, assembly presentations or work place visits)
- Greater links with business organisations to enable pupils to get first hand knowledge of LMI
Parent CEIAG survey
Please use the following link to give us your views of the CEIAG provision at Purbrook Park School: https://forms.office.com/r/b0azaxYBv8
Pupil CEIAG survey
Please use the following link to give us your views of the CEIAG provision at Purbrook Park School: https://forms.office.com/r/14k51Lt7sD